Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank You!!

I just want to tell you all about a fantastic site I stumbled on several months ago called Ex Jehovah's Witness Forum and Recovery Site. http://exjehovahswitnessforum.yuku.com/directory  This site has helped me in more ways that I can explain. It is a venue in which all ex-JW's can feel free to discuss all the problems and issues that have occurred in their lives as a result of taking the stand to leave the Organization. The decision to leave the Organization is a hard one. For many like myself, being disfellowshipped means that you lose all your family and friends. You become an outcast among the very people you love the most. But, having sites like this forum can really help one to deal with the loneliness and sadness that can result from being cast out of one's family. Reading the stories of others shows us that we are not alone. And though we may all be separated by many miles, the connection we all share is great, and can actually be supportive and inspiring.

Please check out the site. I don't always post myself, though I read many posts quite often. I'm sure this site can help you just as it has helped me and countless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment